Xavier University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Xavier University of Louisiana

When I meet new classmates they tend to stick to their "clicks" that they've been in since we began school. As the semester progresses my classmates and I begin to bond over common interests (i.e. how bad we thought our last organic chemistry exam was). Then we begin to share notes and form study groups. So overall, it is very easy to relate and socialize with my classmates.

My classmates in college are young arfican americans who are trying to succeed in life! Many are trying to get into medical school and become doctors or pharmacist. Also we have many who are trying to focus on becoming other things in life!

We are driven and determinded, and held to higher academic standard that we strive to achieve. Though we focus on our school work, we know how to have fun and enjoylife and all that New Orleans has to offer.

Intelligent . They care for their grades and work hard to improve them when they fall lower than they should. They put care and thought in all assignments no matter how tedious they seem.

My classsmates are extremely friendly and have the same goals as I, so we work together very well and help each other study to have a more effective way of studying.

My classmates at Xavier are ethnically diverse yet universally connected, with the mind sight of college, career, and success.

My classmates are young men and women who come from all walks of life, and different races/ethnic backgrounds as well.

MY CLASSMATES ARE CREATIVE, STRONG MINDED, DETERMINED INDIVIDUALS, THAT ARE STRIVING FOR THE STARS.

My classmate’s are very focused on life after school and are very career oriented.

there are a few that really want to learn and the rest is there just to pass.