Xavier University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Xavier University of Louisiana

Our school is best know for it's medical program. The majority of the students here at Xavier University are Biology/Pre-Medical majors, Chemistry/Pre-Pharmacy majors, and Psychology/Pre-Medical majors. All of the departmental majors are good here but the main focus of this school is placing students in to medical school and preparing them for a career in the health care field. Xavier University hasd a long succesful history of doing just that. This is the number one school for placing African-American students into medical school.

The list can go on if had to choose Xaivier's best aspect. If i had to chose I would say its size. Xavier is a small school and though I dont have the oppotuniy to meet vast amount of people or get to experience more culture than a larger school would, I do get to have one on one learning time with my teachers if I need it. My major is Pre-Pharmacy,which is a demanding major, but I am able to get the academic help I need directly from the source which allow me to further myself.

My school is best known for two things. One is for being the ONLY black, Catholic institution of higher learning in the US. The second thing it is known for is placing the most African American students in graduate school and producing the largest number of African Americans in the pharmaceutical profession. Although most students know these facts like the back of their hand, we like to joke and say the school is best known for it's work-a-holic students (we're really laid back).

Xavier University of Louisiana is best known for placing the most African Americans into medical school. Besides that fact, the physics department is number one in the country for awarding bachelor's degrees to African American students. The science and math departments are very successful in providing an education that will serve students for the rest of their lives.

Xavier University is best known for beng the number one school for placing African Americans into medical school. We are also the only African American,private, and Catholic Institution in the country. Last but not least ,our president Norman C. Francis holds the title for being the longest standing president at an institution.

Xavier University of Louisiana is best known for its biological and physical sciences. It is ranked as part of the princeton review's top 368 universities, and it is number 1 in sending african americans to medical school, and number 1 in graduating the most african american pharmacist.

Xavier University of Louisiana is well-known for it's ranking as #1 for placing African-Americans in medical school. Also, Xavier has a renowned pharmacy program that can be completed by undergraduates in 6 years.

Xavier University ranks #1 in the nation for African Americans who are accepted into medical schools. Xavier University is also the only African American Catholic university.

Xavier is best known for leading the nation in sending more African Americans to medical school then any other college or university in the United States.

My school is best known for Biology/Pre Medicine and Chemistry/Pre Pharmacy majors. Also, placing African Americans into Pharmacy and Medical School.