Xavier University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Xavier University of Louisiana

A person who procrastinates, has serious time management issues, or who is just plain lazy and does not want to work hard should not attend this school. Xavier University of Louisiana is a school that stresses academic excellence and desires that students who attend the school succeed academically. It is a school that gets you prepared to enter other professional schools in the areas of medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry. A person pursuing a career in education can also attend this school. If you are dedicated, determined, dependable then you would be a very good candidate to attend this school.

Although I believe anyone should be able to attend any school they wanted to, I suggest the person that is not focused and determined to do well in school, to reconsider or wait to attend Xavier until they are mentally ready because Xavier University can be a very challenging school.

I think anyone who dosent want to take their academic experience serious, should not attend this school. Xavier does everything in their power to make sure that anyone who is struggling has some sort of support. You really have to try hard in order to not succeed at Xavier

The cost of attending Xavier University of Louisiana is expensive, so someone who is not willing to pay the high amount should not attend. Xavier is a Catholic institution, so if a person feels as if they are going against their belief, they should not attend.

Someone that is not serious about their academic prosperity it is a dry smoke free campus and someone who cannot afford to live off campus will probably not like the school also they need to be able to handle a lot of work.

If a person has no belief in higher power this s not the schoo for them because Xavier is a Catholic school. For those that aren't Cathoic other churches provide tranportaion. Here we pray before any major event.

A person who knows that they are planning to party all the time and put their work off till the last minute should reconsider attending this school.

If you are a person who does not like to be challenged with alot of hard work or if you dont like to put alot of time into your school work.

Someone with a liberal arts focus or who has a lot of financial issues who doesn't wanna cry at disorganized registration each semester

A person looking for tons of diversity shouldn't attend this school. Majority of the students here are African American or Asian.