Xavier University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Xavier University of Louisiana

Financial aid department.That department is so unorganized.The faculty in that department is never there and gives you the run-around.But are so quick to drop your financial aid and are never willing to work with you or give you straight-up answers.They also charge people for their mistakes.

The most frustrating thing about Xavier University of Louisiana is the parking situation. It always seems like there is never enough parking, especially good spots. Majority of the students have to park across the canal which is surrounded by two two-laned streets.

The most frustrating thing about my school is how there are a lot of people attenting the school to pursue the same goal. This creates a big competition within the students, but this gives the students motivation to study hard in order to get where they want.

The most frustrating thing about Xavier is that being an HBCU, you do not really get the college experience. It is very strict and you really have to be all about studying only, unless you know someone and get to relax and hang out.

The most frustrating thing about Xavier is the cafeteria. Sometimes the food they serve is nothing but disgraceful and it leaves you to your own devices. On the plus side there are food establishments down the street.

The amount of people being so selfish in a southern state. I thought people were suppose to have southern hospitality and some of them do but many of them are really selfish and inconsiderate.

It seems that there is not enough time during the day to both complete and study the course work. Also not having enough free time to oneself since it is commonly replaced with studying.

Xavier is a very academic based school. I would like for the school to post more on campus activities to make me want to stay on campus after my coursework is done for the day.

The fact that the cafeteria closes really earlier and does not have a wide variety of choices. Also financial aid assistance and housing can be really frustrating.

The most frustrating thing is that is placed in a residential area, the side walks and streets are horrible and the food for the most part is not very good.