Yale University

« See more reviews of Yale University

Yale is a hodgepodge of diversity, a place for great social and academic experience: the tight-knight communities of the residential colleges; a large research atmosphere of the university; excellent resources, both during and after being a student; the prevalent collaborative rather than competitive attitude; and the guidance needed, especially when we spearhead our ideas.

Yale is an unbelievable learning experience that will transform you as a thinker and a person as you not only learn and grow from your courses and professros but also from the amazing students and resources that you are surrounded by.

Yale is a place where your world view is expanded no matter where you come from. It makes you want to learn more about everything and everyone around you. It is a great place to learn and offers you the world.

Yale's dorms, classrooms, and libraries overflow with energy every day of the week and weekend as students follow a diverse array of passions and interest with enthusiasm and creativity.

A school that provides amazing eduacation, great focus, has wonderful faculty, and really wants you to do something amazing with the education you receive.

Yale Divinity School is a diverse ethinic community and varying in spirituality encouraging an a wordly perspective to faith.

social sciences and admissions office, president's house, school of management, & Luce, part of the Macmillan Center

My school is an excellent environment for students who have big dreams for themselves and are determined to do well.

Women’s Table, a women’s history fountain and Bass Library. Also discussion of police, parking, and competitiveness

Interior of memorial and names of war dead. Outside, memorial plaza; rare book library; outside of the law school