Monsey, NY
Yeshivath Viznitz

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Yeshivath Viznitz

Julie

I was never one much for classrooms. Honestly, I probably never will be. So why I am going into massive debt and scrounging pennies for several hours a week in... classrooms? I am one for learning. That is what I have found at Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus. The school and the campus, the campus being New York City, are a place where I am constantly learning. Not just in the classrooms do I discover knowledge, but in talking to professors outside of class, engaging with my fellow students, and meeting people from all over the world, I am constantly learning bits and pieces of knowledge and wisdom. Not only am I learning more about the wonderful world around me, but I am personally developing. I have uncovered hidden strengths and hidden weaknesses. Also, I have made friends with beautiful people. These people I will never forget, regardless of what the future brings.

Couldn't find Fordham on the list... At the Lincoln Center Campus, New York City is the campus which allows for intense and wonderful growth. Many of the professors are fascinating human beings. They may not all be great teachers, but you'll learn something about life from each one.

Yeshivath Viznitz administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.