York College Top Questions

Lynn-Erin

A person who is not interested in getting a quality education with a spiritual emphasis should not go to York College.

Jackie

The kind of person that should not attend this college is someone who is not respectful of their peers and teachers and just don't try in their classes. There is no purpose for someone to be here if they are not willing to try. This college changes lives for sure, but people who attend here have to be willing to accept the diversity, support and love from the peers, friends and teachers that they have here. That is just something to expect when you are here. People will treat you fairly if you do the same thing to them.

If the student is looking for a large school with crazy parties on the weekend, they probably shouldn't attend York College. York is a smaller school that's got a strong connection with the York community. It's definately not a party college, in fact, there is very little drinking/partying that goes on at York.

Lynn-Erin

If you don't like to have friends, and don't like fitting in then you should not come to York College. If you don't want to succeed and feel accepted while doing that then don't come to York College. If you hate being around Godly people then York might not be the best for you.