Altoona, PA
YTI Career Institute-Altoona

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend YTI Career Institute-Altoona

Courtney

My School is best known for getting the graduated students into the work force right from graduation. They work alot with different companies and when the company is in need of a new hire they pick from my school's student selection with the help of the school's administration.

I would tell myself about the hardship I'm going through going to school full time and working full time. I would advise my younger self to think about saving money and not spending it on such juvenile things. If I had more money saved up from working through high school I wouldn't have to scrap for pennies everytime rent came due and I could have more free time. I need to remind myself as a high school senior the reason I got my job in the first place, to save money for school and necessities. I believe that I came to this institute with the proper education but not enough common sense. I'm learning from the past, but it would nice to be able to go back in time.

Coming into this school I thought i had a good background in business software. After a few days I realize that i wish I came knowing more about the actual business study and not just the technical terms and procedures.

• $0

YTI Career Institute-Altoona administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.