YTI Career Institute-York Top Questions

If I could go back in time and tell myself as a High School senior, I would tell myself to do it sooner insteading of waiting to go to college.

The advice I would give myself would be to get that 4.0 and don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams. To study hard because in the end it pays off and you'll have a career you will love. Also to maintain a good credit history because it really makes a huge difference.

I would advise myself to go much earlier. When I was in high school I decided I didn't like it much and wouldn't go to college. Then I had a child when I was in my early 20s and decided that having a child would make it impossible to go to college. Then we had our 3rd child and I finally decided that I needed a better job with better pay for my sanity and for a better life for my family. I will still be in school when we have our 4th child and it's very tough on all of us. I would tell myself to do better in high school, to apply myself more and to get it all over with right away, rather than later in life. It only gets harder the longer you wait but no matter what, furthering your education is so important and absolutely worth it!

jennifer

If I could go back in time I would tell myself not to wait so long to go to collage. I would also explain what the econmy is like today and that if you don't have some kind of degree you won't find a job very easily.

Go for what you want and work hard on fullfilling it. Don't say you can always go later, cause the longer you wait the harder it is to do. Follow your dreams and goals and don't let anything get in the way of it. You decide where you want to be in life. Think about what you want in your future. GO FOR YOUR DREAMS.

Tania

Make sure that you learn what is being taught to. And to get better grades. And there is nothing that you can not do, even if it seems scary.