YTI Career Institute-York Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for YTI Career Institute-York

Jayla

It is an okay school. It could be much improved by being friendlier to the students. Financial aid department is not very friendly and not very helpful. Also my friend wanted to transfer credits and it took them forever to send them when it should have only been a day or two. The teachers preach on professionalism and they are not very professional themselves. Teaching styles are very crappy because it is just hours of PowerPoints and no hands-on stuff which I thought it would have been when I first started. Other than all of these it is a great place and some teachers are willing to help if needed.

Dorvens

hello my name is Dorvens Augustin its a pleasure for me to write that little to you guys I am here to make my dream become true I am a soccer plaer I used to play for Stamford high school , I graduated 2013 , I am really focus on my dream please please help me I will porve my skill put me in the field I am ready I'm Haitian and a powerfull young man help me god is by my side I believe one day I will be in the top I got my page on fb check it out , dorvens Augustin even a call 203 243 41 76 I would be happy to apart thanx a lot

I can't wait to start YTI-Lancaster campus in July of 2019. I have wanted to go there since my mom was a student there. I'm ready to start the beginning to my career. My mom has shown me some, but I want to learn from the best. I want to be a success.

Alyssa

This was the best choice for me to succeed! This school offers me the ability to study and learn as well as go right into the lab and practice my skills. I am with the same group of students through the entire program which allows for great relationships.

Kyra

YTI is a great school when it comes to getting on the path toward your career. They offer hands on experience which helps you learn especially if you are hands-on learner like myself. YTI has many programs to offer with instructors who have been in the field and love what they do. To me, that is one of the best ways to learn a new career path.