Did you know that fencing has had a presence in universities across the world for at least 500 years? This long-standing history has helped pave the way for competitive fencing at schools across America. Although it’s not as popular as some other sports, traditional fencing teams at the collegiate level do offer some competitive scholarships. In fact, this unique skill can help fencers not only gain scholarship dollars, but also admittance to some top universities. If you plan to continue fencing in college, you can explore playing for clubs or intramural teams, and look into scholarship opportunities from organizations such as the United States Association of College Fencing Clubs (USACFC) or the Regional Youth Circuit program. You can also browse our directory of fencing scholarships to find ways to earn college money.
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from Aliso Niguel High Schoo...
High school seniors graduating from the Santa Ana Unified School District, Anaheim Union High School...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship