Gymnastics is a sport that requires skill and a dedication to perfecting a highly competitive talent. Whether it’s a routine on the floor or on the parallel bars, gymnasts that can impress scouts and coaches also need to impress scholarship donors. The NCAA limits the amount of gymnastic scholarships awarded to schools, making this coveted scholarship very selective. In addition to talent, gymnasts also need to maintain a minimum GPA in order to compete on a school’s team. Another way to find college funding is through gymnastic scholarships provided by local or private teams and organizations. Talk with your coach about options to meet with recruiters and scouts, and be sure to check out our directory of gymnastic scholarships to find even more ways to earn free money for college.
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from Aliso Niguel High Schoo...
High school seniors graduating from the Santa Ana Unified School District, Anaheim Union High School...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship