Riflery is a rare sport in that you may have even more opportunities at scholarships by looking outside of college awards and applying to funding provided by groups, clubs, and organizations. If you possess a talent in marksmanship, or if you enjoy the sport of rifles, you have several opportunities to earn rifling scholarships. Although there are political debates on gun law issues, the organizations that have a passion for competitive marksmanship and rifle shooting award college scholarships to help support and bring awareness to the sport. As a marksman, you can prove your talents by participating in competitions to show off your skill, or you can demonstrate your interest by joining a local or national rifle group— as some scholarships offered require recipients to be members. Whether you plan to continue at the collegiate level or just want to develop your hobby, rifle scholarships are a great way to help you pay for your education. Check out our directory of rifling scholarships below, and apply today.
High school seniors graduating from the Santa Ana Unified School District, Anaheim Union High School...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
The BigSun Athletics Scholarship is offered to high school seniors and undergraduate students withou...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship