Riflery is a rare sport in that you may have even more opportunities at scholarships by looking outside of college awards and applying to funding provided by groups, clubs, and organizations. If you possess a talent in marksmanship, or if you enjoy the sport of rifles, you have several opportunities to earn rifling scholarships. Although there are political debates on gun law issues, the organizations that have a passion for competitive marksmanship and rifle shooting award college scholarships to help support and bring awareness to the sport. As a marksman, you can prove your talents by participating in competitions to show off your skill, or you can demonstrate your interest by joining a local or national rifle group— as some scholarships offered require recipients to be members. Whether you plan to continue at the collegiate level or just want to develop your hobby, rifle scholarships are a great way to help you pay for your education. Check out our directory of rifling scholarships below, and apply today.
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Miami-Dade or Broward counties in Florida w...
High school seniors with a 'C' average residing in one of the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas ...
The John A. McCluskey and Helen McCluskey Scholarship scholarship is available for graduating Africa...
This scholarship is available for female graduating seniors at Sullivan East High School in Bluff Ci...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore who are active in athletics. Appl...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend a high school in Berks County, Penn....
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship