The sport of tennis has made quite a racket with famous athletes like Roger Federer, Venus Williams, and Andre Agassi. While you may not be planning to play in the U.S. Open or Wimbledon, you could have the chance to earn college dollars with these tennis scholarships. Both men and women who play singles and doubles can earn money for school with their skills on the court — as well as their academic achievements, financial need, volunteer service, and more. Like other sports awards, NCAA tennis scholarships are competitive, so broaden your scope to find scholarships offered from your college, alumni groups, and tennis organizations like the United States Tennis Association (USTA). Our tennis scholarship directory is a great place to start your search!
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school juniors who have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher...
This award is for U.S. students who are planning to attend or are currently attending Columbia Colle...
The BigSun Athletics Scholarship is offered to high school seniors and undergraduate students withou...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County, Florida who are planni...
This scholarship is available for current high school seniors residing in Hillsborough County, Flori...
This scholarship is available for Latino/Latina youth under age 25 with a preference for students in...
This award is available for U.S. citizens who have been living in Washington state, Oregon, Idaho, M...
This award is for U.S. high seniors graduating from Nicholas County High School who are athletes and...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship