The sport of tennis has made quite a racket with famous athletes like Roger Federer, Venus Williams, and Andre Agassi. While you may not be planning to play in the U.S. Open or Wimbledon, you could have the chance to earn college dollars with these tennis scholarships. Both men and women who play singles and doubles can earn money for school with their skills on the court — as well as their academic achievements, financial need, volunteer service, and more. Like other sports awards, NCAA tennis scholarships are competitive, so broaden your scope to find scholarships offered from your college, alumni groups, and tennis organizations like the United States Tennis Association (USTA). Our tennis scholarship directory is a great place to start your search!
This award is available for competitive tennis players between the ages of 12 and 21. Applicants mu...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors, college freshman, and college sophomores who ...
This award is available for graduating seniors at Littlefield High School in Littlefield, Texas. Ap...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend high school in Houston, Texas; Chica...
Current undergraduate women in Nevada are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be...
This award is available for Florida resident students who will be enrolled in a University of North ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and adult students entering their freshman year...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from Aliso Niguel High Schoo...
High school seniors graduating from the Santa Ana Unified School District, Anaheim Union High School...
New Hampshire and Massachusetts graduating high school seniors are eligible for this award. Students...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors in the North Central Florida area (Columbia, Dixie, ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship