If you can talk money and business, you want in on the conversation. Having a degree in accounting means that you have the expert financial knowledge that today’s businesses need — and at a growing demand. If you’re on your way to becoming a certified public accountant (CPA), or if you plan to purse a field in private, government, or nonprofit accounting, job opportunities are growing in all fields. If you’ve started crunching the numbers and figuring out your college budget, you may find that you need a little more money to help cover the costs. That’s where accounting scholarships can really help! Different organizations and career groups, like the American Institute for CPAs (AICPA), offer accounting scholarships to help pay for college or grad school. Search our list of scholarships for accounting majors, and apply to awards online. For an even more personalized list, be sure to create a Unigo profile for a customized list of awards.
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are residents of New Jersey and are enrolle...
This award is avaliable for U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate students. Students mu...
The AfterCollege Business scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who have a pas...
This scholarship is awarded each year to a local area student who plans on majoring in business or a...
This award is available for U.S. and international students who are residents of New Jersey and enro...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are...
This scholarship is available for a high school senior in Pinellas County who demonstrates a strong ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Pinellas County, Florida who plan to major ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Pinellas County who have a grade point aver...
This scholarship is open to U.S. and international licensed radio amateurs (general class or higher)...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship