Architects are known for designing and helping shape the cities we live in. From homes to churches, schools to skyscrapers, architects create buildings all around us. Just like any great building design, students studying architecture know they need a plan for their college finances, too. This educational blueprint should not be complete without a scholarship search. As an architect major, students have resources available to them from university and college awards to scholarships from architecture firms and organizations, such as the American Institute of Architects (AIA). If you plan to become an architect, check out this directory of scholarships for architecture majors. While you’re here, create a free Unigo profile for a customized list of awards just for you.
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, college sophomores/juniors/seniors, and graduate student...
This fellowship is available for graduate students who are willing to participate in a fellowship pr...
This scholarship is open to female students who are incoming or current college freshmen and are maj...
This scholarship is available to current and upcoming college students with a grade point average of...
Female U.S. citizens who are residents of Lake, Seminole, Orange, or Osceola counties in Florida and...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international high school seniors who have a demonstrated...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international graduate students who are pursuing a field ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who are pursuing a f...
The applicant must be a U.S. undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited university,...
This award is available for undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in architecture. Ap...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are enroll...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship