Architects are known for designing and helping shape the cities we live in. From homes to churches, schools to skyscrapers, architects create buildings all around us. Just like any great building design, students studying architecture know they need a plan for their college finances, too. This educational blueprint should not be complete without a scholarship search. As an architect major, students have resources available to them from university and college awards to scholarships from architecture firms and organizations, such as the American Institute of Architects (AIA). If you plan to become an architect, check out this directory of scholarships for architecture majors. While you’re here, create a free Unigo profile for a customized list of awards just for you.
High school seniors, current college freshmen, and community/technical college graduates who will en...
This scholarship is available for Hawaii undergraduate and graduate students who have a grade point ...
This scholarship is available for Maine residents who attend Central Maine Community College. Studen...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate Maine residents who are studying at any...
This internship is available to students with courses in horticulture, ornamental horticulture, land...
This award is available to Washington undergraduate and graduate students who are currently attendin...
This scholarship is available for Maine juniors, seniors, and master's students. Students must major...
This award is for U.S. architecture students who are in graduate or the final three years of a bache...
High school seniors graduating from Clear Creek-Amana, Linn County, or Iowa County high schools in I...
This scholarship is available for architecture students in the state of California. Applicants must ...
This scholarship is available for students who are enrolled in their junior or senior year of underg...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship