Do you always find yourself doodling on your notes? Do you find it easier to express your thoughts through paintings or drawings than words? If so, there could be money for college waiting for you! For those interested in a degree in art, there are several scholarship opportunities to help pay for college. Art majors encompass a wide range of different mediums, including painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, design, and even performing arts, such as theatre, dance, and music. Whatever you have a passion for, start your search for college money with this directory of scholarships for art majors.
This scholarship contest is available for college juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are ma...
Undergraduate and graduate students may enter this video contest. The student must make a short vide...
This award is for students attending U.S. or Canadian schools, or American schools abroad. Students ...
The Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery is offering two scho...
This award is available to high school and undergraduate students 24 years of age or younger who hav...
This contest is open to band students in grades four through twelve who submit an essay of up to 250...
International and U.S. students of any age are eligible to enter this art contest as long as they ar...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are pursuing a m...
This scholarship is available for current high school seniors residing in Hillsborough County, Flori...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County who have a grade point ...
This award is available for students who are U.S. citizens pursuing a career in human services, heal...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship