If you’re planning to pursue a degree in economics, you won’t be in short supply of prominent company. Famous business leaders like Warren Buffet and Donald Trump, along with famous celebrities, including Mick Jagger and John Elway, were also economics majors. Considered one of the highest paying college majors, it’s no wonder why this major is growing in popularity. But before that first big paycheck, economics students will need to find a way to help pay for school. This list of scholarships for economics majors is a great place to start your search. A personalized list of possible awards is also available by creating your own Unigo profile.
This scholarship is available for high school juniors in Arlington, TX who demonstrate academic exce...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Linn County, Iowa. Applicants must demonstr...
U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who plan to pursue a course of study in engineer...
The Humane Studies Fellowship is available for international and U.S. students who will be college j...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore, MD who have a grade point averag...
This award is available to Alabama undergraduate students who are attending an eligible postsecondar...
Current college juniors or seniors with 60 or more credits and a 3.5 grade point average who attend ...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are U.S. citizens and residents of Delaw...
This award is available for current juniors and seniors attending one of the following universities:...
This award is for graduating high school seniors who attend a high school in the Huntington Beach Hi...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and adult students entering their freshman year...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship