If you’re planning to pursue a degree in economics, you won’t be in short supply of prominent company. Famous business leaders like Warren Buffet and Donald Trump, along with famous celebrities, including Mick Jagger and John Elway, were also economics majors. Considered one of the highest paying college majors, it’s no wonder why this major is growing in popularity. But before that first big paycheck, economics students will need to find a way to help pay for school. This list of scholarships for economics majors is a great place to start your search. A personalized list of possible awards is also available by creating your own Unigo profile.
This scholarship is available for high school seniors and students who have graduated from high scho...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students of American Indian or Alaskan Native descent...
U.S. undergraduate students of American Indian or Alaskan Native descent who are enrolled at Ilisagv...
U.S. undergraduate American Indian or Alaskan Natives attending a tribal college are eligible for th...
U.S. students seeking a graduate degree in a program that supports the scrap processing and recyclin...
This award is for U.S. female college juniors and seniors who are majoring in political science, gov...
This award is for rising sophomore, junior and senior college undergraduate students interested in m...
This award is available to Michigan resident undergraduate students who are attending independent, d...
The AfterCollege Business scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
This award is available for U.S. and international Christian graduate students. Recipients are sele...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship