If you’re planning to pursue a degree in economics, you won’t be in short supply of prominent company. Famous business leaders like Warren Buffet and Donald Trump, along with famous celebrities, including Mick Jagger and John Elway, were also economics majors. Considered one of the highest paying college majors, it’s no wonder why this major is growing in popularity. But before that first big paycheck, economics students will need to find a way to help pay for school. This list of scholarships for economics majors is a great place to start your search. A personalized list of possible awards is also available by creating your own Unigo profile.
The AfterCollege Business scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This scholarship is available for a high school senior in Pinellas County who demonstrates a strong ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Pinellas County who have a grade point aver...
This fellowship is available for U.S. graduate students who plan to teach at the college/university ...
This award is available for Ohio high school seniors and undergraduate students who are members of F...
This award is available for members of the Future Farmers of America (FFA) who are residents of one ...
U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who plan to enroll or are enrolled in a four-yea...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are members of Future Farmers of America pu...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are members of the Future Farmers of Ame...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students enrolled in an eligible agricu...
This award is available for high school seniors who are members of the Future Farmers of America and...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship