Students studying law have future careers as lawyers, attorneys, politicians, judges, and more. A law major also requires a long commitment to education — which can get expensive. There’s good news for law students, though! Scholarships for law majors can help with the cost of college, and can even alleviate the need for student loans. Try looking for law scholarships offered by the American Bar Association or even the college you plan to attend, as there are some college-based awards for law majors. You can also search for scholarships for law majors right here on Unigo. Browse through this directory to help you find some order in your court.
This scholarship is available for single mothers in the U.S. who are currently enrolled in a law sch...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students and students currently enrolled in a state-a...
This award is for U.S. students in a pre-law program or currently enrolled in an accredited law scho...
This scholarship is available for current law school students as well as college seniors who have be...
This writing contest is available for current law students who submit an article of 1,500 to 2,500 w...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Hillsborough County, FL who are planning to...
This fellowship is provided annually to fund a new lawyer to work in the United States on an innovat...
This award is available for U.S. students who are majoring in law, political science, public policy ...
This award is for U.S. students who will be incoming freshmen at the University of Oregon. Students ...
This fellowship is open to U.S. and international students who are candidates for Ph.D. degrees in t...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are majoring in pre-law, family law, law, crimin...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship