This full list of major-specific scholarships is a great place to start — whether you are entering college undecided or know exactly what your future career should be. This Scholarship Directory gives you an idea of available financial aid based on a chosen majors to help you either make a decision on what to study or perhaps find even more ways to help fund your college education.
High school seniors graduating from Albuquerque High School in New Mexico who have a grade point ave...
Graduating high school seniors attending an Albuquerque, New Mexico high school are eligible for thi...
This award is for Washington state high school seniors and undergraduate students who are pursuing a...
U.S. college sophomores and juniors who are enrolled in a flexography program are eligible for this ...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors, college freshmen, college sophomores, or colle...
A U.S. student who is a high school senior planning to enroll at a two- or four-year engineering or ...
This writing contest is open to students in grades 9-12 who reside in and attend school in New York ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship