This full list of major-specific scholarships is a great place to start — whether you are entering college undecided or know exactly what your future career should be. This Scholarship Directory gives you an idea of available financial aid based on a chosen majors to help you either make a decision on what to study or perhaps find even more ways to help fund your college education.
This award is for current U.S. law students.
The Jill Pomroy Reed Scholarship is available to women who are planning a career in marketing in the...
The Frank Blau Jr. Scholarship is available to students who are majoring in business administration/...
This award is for high school seniors or students currently enrolled in college who are pursuing a d...
This scholarship is available for college freshman and sophomore students at FSCJ who are enrolled i...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are enrolled in the nursing program at Florida S...
The Betty P. Cook Endowed Scholarship is available for residents of Nassau County, Florida who are e...
This award is available for culinary arts students attending Florida State College at Jacksonville. ...
This scholarship, provided in honor of Virginia E. Christakos, is available to undergraduate student...
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are attending Florida State College at Jacksonvi...
The Swan Knowles Dental Hygiene Scholarship is available for third and fourth year dental hygiene st...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship