For most mathematics majors, numbers just make sense. But, if you’re beginning to discover all the costs of college, you may come to find that your numbers aren’t quite adding up to the total amount needed. That’s where scholarships for mathematicians can make all the difference. Math majors may also have an upper-hand at several merit-based scholarships, since many standardized testing includes a math portion. Start your search here with our directory of scholarships for math majors, and see all the free college dollars start adding up.
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is available to graduate students majoring in physical sciences...
This scholarship is available for Eagle Scouts are majoring in science, technology, engineering, or ...
This scholarship is available for female U.S. students who are majoring in science, technology, engi...
This award is available to Florida resident undergraduate students who are enrolled as upper divisio...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors who submit an independently developed research report in ...
This award is available to Iowa educators who are teaching in a shortage subject area, as designated...
This award is for U.S. re-entry female students - one who has returned to school to pursue her educa...
This scholarship is for students ages 18 or older who are U.S. citizens with a B average or higher a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors, undergraduates, and graduate students wh...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. high school seniors who plan to atted the U...
This award is avaliable for U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate students. Students mu...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship