For most mathematics majors, numbers just make sense. But, if you’re beginning to discover all the costs of college, you may come to find that your numbers aren’t quite adding up to the total amount needed. That’s where scholarships for mathematicians can make all the difference. Math majors may also have an upper-hand at several merit-based scholarships, since many standardized testing includes a math portion. Start your search here with our directory of scholarships for math majors, and see all the free college dollars start adding up.
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in the U.S. and Canada. Applicants must hav...
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. college juniors and seniors who are members...
This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who attend a Forsyth County (NC) public h...
This award is available to graduating seniors attending Poughkeepsie High School. Applicants must pl...
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are graduating from a high school in Wappin...
This scholarship is available for seniors at New Paltz High School in New Paltz, NY. Applicants must...
This award is available for current high school seniors who are graduating from Poughkeepsie high sc...
This award is available for female high school seniors in Dutchess County, New York. Applicants mus...
This award is available for residents of Kent County, Michigan who are pursuing an undergraduate deg...
This award is available for undergraduate residents of Kent County, Michigan who are pursuing a majo...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship