For most mathematics majors, numbers just make sense. But, if you’re beginning to discover all the costs of college, you may come to find that your numbers aren’t quite adding up to the total amount needed. That’s where scholarships for mathematicians can make all the difference. Math majors may also have an upper-hand at several merit-based scholarships, since many standardized testing includes a math portion. Start your search here with our directory of scholarships for math majors, and see all the free college dollars start adding up.
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, majoring in education who have a grade point average of ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Baltimore Maryland who plan to pursue a car...
This scholarship is available for Illinois resident undergraduate and graduate students who are Afri...
This award is available to college juniors, seniors and/or graduate students who are residents of We...
Female high school seniors planning to graduate from Princeton High School in New Jersey are eligibl...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, majoring in mathematics and/or science/technology who ha...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors in Baltimore who have a grade point average of 2.5 or hig...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors from the following Illinois counties: Boo...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and adult students entering their freshman year...
U.S. high school seniors graduating from an Aurora, Colorado public high school are eligible for thi...
This scholarship is available for current college freshman who are majoring in science, technology, ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship