For most mathematics majors, numbers just make sense. But, if you’re beginning to discover all the costs of college, you may come to find that your numbers aren’t quite adding up to the total amount needed. That’s where scholarships for mathematicians can make all the difference. Math majors may also have an upper-hand at several merit-based scholarships, since many standardized testing includes a math portion. Start your search here with our directory of scholarships for math majors, and see all the free college dollars start adding up.
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
The Alice T. Schafer Mathematics Prize will be awarded to an undergraduate woman for excellence in m...
This award is available to U.S students who are planning to attend the University of North Florida a...
This award is for Connecticut upper-level undergraduate students who are enrolled in an undergraduat...
This fellowship is available for U.S. students who have majored in a STEM field and plan to teach in...
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is available to graduate students majoring in physical sciences...
This scholarship is available for female U.S. students who are majoring in science, technology, engi...
This scholarship is available for Eagle Scouts are majoring in science, technology, engineering, or ...
This award is available to Florida resident undergraduate students who are enrolled as upper divisio...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors who submit an independently developed research report in ...
This award is available to Iowa educators who are teaching in a shortage subject area, as designated...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship