For most mathematics majors, numbers just make sense. But, if you’re beginning to discover all the costs of college, you may come to find that your numbers aren’t quite adding up to the total amount needed. That’s where scholarships for mathematicians can make all the difference. Math majors may also have an upper-hand at several merit-based scholarships, since many standardized testing includes a math portion. Start your search here with our directory of scholarships for math majors, and see all the free college dollars start adding up.
This award is for U.S students who plan to enroll at one of the Community College System of New Hamp...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who have a grade point average of 3.0 or hi...
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
This scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate students who plan to attend Lousiana Tech Univer...
This scholarship is available for female high school juniors and seniors in Pinellas County. Applica...
This award is available for students in Alaska who are self-identified lesbian, gay, bisexual or tra...
This award is available for U.S. women of color who have a demonstrated history of activism and/or l...
This scholarship is available for current graduate and undergraduate students who are majoring in a ...
U.S. students entering their first year of graduate study in the upcoming fall semester are eligible...
This scholarship is available for mathematics majors who are attending Bucknell University. Applica...
This award is for U.S. students who are residents of West Virginia and are planning to major in educ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship