For most mathematics majors, numbers just make sense. But, if you’re beginning to discover all the costs of college, you may come to find that your numbers aren’t quite adding up to the total amount needed. That’s where scholarships for mathematicians can make all the difference. Math majors may also have an upper-hand at several merit-based scholarships, since many standardized testing includes a math portion. Start your search here with our directory of scholarships for math majors, and see all the free college dollars start adding up.
This award is available for current high school seniors, undergraduates, and returning or non-tradit...
This scholarship is available for Hispanic undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in e...
This award is for U.S. high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students who have a grade po...
This forgivable loan program is available to Maine graduating high school seniors, undergraduate stu...
This scholarship is available for Kentucky undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing an i...
This award is open to K-12 educators pursuing a teaching credential (includes special education and ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students who have been residents of Mai...
This paid internship program is available for current U.S. undergraduate students who are 18 years o...
This award is available for Hispanic students who have attended a high school in or around San Anton...
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in a STE...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship