For most mathematics majors, numbers just make sense. But, if you’re beginning to discover all the costs of college, you may come to find that your numbers aren’t quite adding up to the total amount needed. That’s where scholarships for mathematicians can make all the difference. Math majors may also have an upper-hand at several merit-based scholarships, since many standardized testing includes a math portion. Start your search here with our directory of scholarships for math majors, and see all the free college dollars start adding up.
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors from the following Illinois counties: Boo...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and adult students entering their freshman year...
U.S. high school seniors graduating from an Aurora, Colorado public high school are eligible for thi...
This scholarship is available for current college freshman who are majoring in science, technology, ...
This award is available to New Mexico graduate students who are accepted into an eligible program le...
U.S. high school seniors with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher who will be graduating from Aur...
This award is available to Virginia students who are currently enrolled at a Virginia community coll...
High school seniors graduating from Albuquerque High School in New Mexico who have a grade point ave...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in the U.S. and Canada. Applicants must hav...
The AfterCollege/ACERT Scholarship is available to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students from an ...
This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who attend a Forsyth County (NC) public h...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship