Whether you plan to become a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, or counselor, there are hundreds of opportunities for psychology majors to earn free money for college. That’s right, we’re talking scholarships! For many students pursuing psychology and behavioral studies, the work after a bachelor’s degree doesn’t end — which can result in even more costs in tuition fees and educational expenses. So, if you plan to become the next Sigmund Freud, Jean Piaget, or Ivan Pavolv, check out this directory of scholarships for psychology majors to discover ways to help you pay for your degree.
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate and graduate students who are worki...
This award is for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of Lebanon county in Pennsylvania. ...
This award is available to Missouri resident undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time at a ...
This award is available for female high school seniors in Dutchess County, New York. Applicants mus...
This scholarship is open to women who are 23 years of age or older and attend or plan to attend sele...
This scholarship is available for graduate students who are majoring in psychology. Applicants must ...
This award is available for residents of Maryland who are pursuing a graduate degree in social work ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in major...
This scholarship is available to U.S. and international students pursuing a master's or doctoral deg...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
This scholarship is available for Jewish graduate students who immigrated to the United States throu...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship