Whether you plan to become a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, or counselor, there are hundreds of opportunities for psychology majors to earn free money for college. That’s right, we’re talking scholarships! For many students pursuing psychology and behavioral studies, the work after a bachelor’s degree doesn’t end — which can result in even more costs in tuition fees and educational expenses. So, if you plan to become the next Sigmund Freud, Jean Piaget, or Ivan Pavolv, check out this directory of scholarships for psychology majors to discover ways to help you pay for your degree.
U.S. undergraduate students majoring in a STEM course of study at Diné College, Navajo Technical Col...
U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in psychology and plan to seek a career in...
This award is available to Michigan resident undergraduate students who are attending independent, d...
The OnlinePsychologyDegrees.com Education Scholarship is available for U.S. students who are majorin...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
This scholarship is open to U.S. college freshmen who are enrolled at selected HBCUs in an eligible ...
This scholarship is available for Hawaii undergraduate and graduate students who have a grade point ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students who graduated from a public or...
This scholarship is available to U.S. and international students enrolled full time in a degree-gran...
This scholarship is available for graduate students who are majoring in psychology. Applicants must ...
This award is available for residents of Maryland who are pursuing a graduate degree in social work ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship