Whether you plan to become a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, or counselor, there are hundreds of opportunities for psychology majors to earn free money for college. That’s right, we’re talking scholarships! For many students pursuing psychology and behavioral studies, the work after a bachelor’s degree doesn’t end — which can result in even more costs in tuition fees and educational expenses. So, if you plan to become the next Sigmund Freud, Jean Piaget, or Ivan Pavolv, check out this directory of scholarships for psychology majors to discover ways to help you pay for your degree.
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who are planning to major in behavioral h...
U.S. undergraduate students majoring in a STEM course of study at Diné College, Navajo Technical Col...
This award is available for U.S. and international undergraduate students who feel passionately abou...
This scholarship is available for Jewish graduate students who immigrated to the United States throu...
This scholarship is available for Hawaii undergraduate and graduate students who have a grade point ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students who graduated from a public or...
This award is available to Washington undergraduate and graduate students who are currently attendin...
This award is available to Alabama undergraduate students who are attending an eligible postsecondar...
This scholarship is open to Vermont students pursuing postsecondary education or training related to...
This award is open to Vermont graduate students who are seeking a degree in a health care field, inc...
This scholarship is available for Vermont high school seniors who are seeking a degree in the social...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship