Whether you plan to become a psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, or counselor, there are hundreds of opportunities for psychology majors to earn free money for college. That’s right, we’re talking scholarships! For many students pursuing psychology and behavioral studies, the work after a bachelor’s degree doesn’t end — which can result in even more costs in tuition fees and educational expenses. So, if you plan to become the next Sigmund Freud, Jean Piaget, or Ivan Pavolv, check out this directory of scholarships for psychology majors to discover ways to help you pay for your degree.
This award is available for students who are U.S. citizens pursuing a career in human services, heal...
This award is available for U.S. citizens who are residents of Washington state and are enrolled or ...
This award is available for students in Alaska who are self-identified lesbian, gay, bisexual or tra...
This award is available for residents of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, or Washington state who are...
This award is available for currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students who are residents ...
The American Psychology Association Minority Fellowship awards are available to minority students pu...
This scholarship is available to U.S. and international students enrolled full time in a degree-gran...
U.S. graduating high school seniors who have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher and attend an Au...
U.S. high school seniors graduating from an Aurora, Colorado public high school are eligible for thi...
This award is available to Missouri resident undergraduate students who are enrolled full-time at a ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in major...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship