Although many famous actors and actresses have lucrative careers — making millions of dollars per movie — not everyone who pursues a career in acting or theatre has such monumental success. In fact, many graduates with a BFA in theatre have to continue to work hard to develop their skills, land a job, and continue a career in a very competitive market. That same determination is true for those looking to study theatre in school. While a theatre career can be very rewarding, it can also be extremely expensive! Future actors, playwrights, and directors pursuing a degree with a theatre major can find scholarships right here in our directory by major.
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This scholarship is available to current and upcoming college students with a grade point average of...
U.S. students who are enrolled in a community college film, television, cinema, or theater program a...
The Matheon Scholarship Fund accepts applications from current high school senior women in Dallas, T...
This award is for graduating high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students interested in ...
This contest is available for currently enrolled U.S. and international film school students. Selec...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have cystic fibrosis and an...
Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students who are residents of Glynn ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students of American Indian or Native Al...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and current undergraduate and graduate students...
Students who are 16 years of age or older who are interested in pursuing the development of their ta...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship