With sunshine nearly year-round, living in Florida can definitely have its advantages — for instance, scholarships! While you may instantly think of theme parks like Disney World and Universal Studios, or perhaps beautiful landscapes such as the Everglades or the beaches at the Florida Keys, Florida is also home to many top-level universities, like the University of Florida (UF), Florida State University (FSU), University of Miami (UM), and University of Central Florida (UCF). If you’re a student looking to attend a school in your home state of Florida, you could add a little bit of sunshine to your college savings, too! Check out this directory of scholarships for Florida students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for Florida residents who are currently enrolled in a graduate program of library scie...
This award is available for minority students who are currently attending FSU or USF. Applicants mu...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who reside within 30 miles of any Cumberl...
U.S. undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award with a valid student ID. Applicant...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
This $10,000 Unigo Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a leg...
The Top Ten List Scholarship for 2016 is open to US students who are 13 years of age and older and w...
Incoming college freshmen who plan to attend Florida State College part time are eligible for this a...
Florida high school seniors who have a grade point average of 3.8 or higher and SAT/ACT scores of 13...
Florida high school seniors who have a weighted grade point average of 4.0 or higher and SAT scores ...
Florida high school seniors who have a grade point average of 3.7 or higher and SAT/ACT scores of 12...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship