If you’re a student looking to cash in on the fruits of your labor, check out these scholarships just for residents of the Peach State. Georgia may be home to Coca-Cola, the Masters Tournament, and Paula Deen’s peach cobbler, but it’s also where you can find top schools like the University of Georgia (UGA), Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), Georgia Tech (GT), and Emory University. If you’re a student looking to attend a school in your home state of Georgia, you have the chance to add scholarship dollars to your college savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Georgia residents, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
Graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate college students who are residents of Glynn ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are legal residents of the United States a...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. ...
The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Program is available to high school students with creativity. Applican...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
U.S. students who are non-Arizona residents and have been members of Phi Theta Kappa for one or more...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are enrolled in an accredited respirator...
This writing competition is open to U.S. graduate students pursuing a career in planning. The applic...
This scholarship sweepstakes is available to U.S. high school and college students who are enrolled ...
This scholarship is available for Korean-American students who are currently enrolled as a high scho...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship