If you’re a student looking to cash in on the fruits of your labor, check out these scholarships just for residents of the Peach State. Georgia may be home to Coca-Cola, the Masters Tournament, and Paula Deen’s peach cobbler, but it’s also where you can find top schools like the University of Georgia (UGA), Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), Georgia Tech (GT), and Emory University. If you’re a student looking to attend a school in your home state of Georgia, you have the chance to add scholarship dollars to your college savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Georgia residents, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
To be eligible, high school seniors must be residents of one of the following counties: Baker, Clay,...
High school seniors who are Hispanic and residing in a state with a LULAC council are eligible for t...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is available for minority students who are enrolled in a Ph.D. program at one of th...
This award is available for international and U.S. high school seniors who are residents of Georgia ...
This award is available to incoming U.S. college freshmen who are planning to attend Georgia College...
This writing contest is open to high school juniors and seniors and home-schooled students who are 1...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who live in households served b...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students in the AIST So...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved in community service, including, but not limited to ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship