If you’re a student looking to cash in on the fruits of your labor, check out these scholarships just for residents of the Peach State. Georgia may be home to Coca-Cola, the Masters Tournament, and Paula Deen’s peach cobbler, but it’s also where you can find top schools like the University of Georgia (UGA), Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), Georgia Tech (GT), and Emory University. If you’re a student looking to attend a school in your home state of Georgia, you have the chance to add scholarship dollars to your college savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Georgia residents, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for a licensed radio amateur who is a resident of and attends college in Georgia or Al...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. students who attend four-year colleges/universiti...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. students who are members of the American Radio Re...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. students who are active members of an amateur rad...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
U.S. incoming freshmen who are not residents of Kentucky and demonstrate financial need are eligible...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This award is for male U.S. high school seniors who are members of Future Farmers of America. The ap...
This award is for a U.S. high school senior who is a resident of Alabama, Florida, or Georgia and a ...
U.S. high school seniors and currently enrolled students pursuing a two- or four-year degree in sele...
This award is available for female members of the Future Farmers of America who are currently high s...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship