Maine may be known for the lucrative business of lobsters, but did you also know that it has several ways for students to earn money for school, too? With these Maine scholarships, residents have the chance to win money to help pay for tuition, books, room and board, fees and more. If you don’t currently live in Maine but plan to attend one of its schools, such as: the University of Maine (UMaine), Colby College, Bowdoin College, or Maine Maritime Academy, be sure to check out this directory of scholarships for Maine students to add to your college savings fund. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
U.S. students who are residents of Maine planning to enroll as college freshmen are eligible for thi...
This award is for U.S. students who are admitted to Oregon Institute of Technology. Students must ha...
This award is for U.S students who are admitted to Oregon Institute of Technology as a transfer stud...
This scholarship is available for female 4-H members in Maine who are active in 4-H activities. Stud...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate students who are former or current 4-H members...
This scholarship is available for Maine 4-H members who are active in 4-H activities. Students must ...
The scholarship is open to U.S. legal residents of the six New England states, namely, Connecticut, ...
This scholarship sweepstakes is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are ...
Maine high school seniors are eligible to enter this art contest. Students must submit an art entry ...
Students attending high school in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, or the U.S. territ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship