Maine may be known for the lucrative business of lobsters, but did you also know that it has several ways for students to earn money for school, too? With these Maine scholarships, residents have the chance to win money to help pay for tuition, books, room and board, fees and more. If you don’t currently live in Maine but plan to attend one of its schools, such as: the University of Maine (UMaine), Colby College, Bowdoin College, or Maine Maritime Academy, be sure to check out this directory of scholarships for Maine students to add to your college savings fund. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for U.S. high school juniors and seniors who participate in a mathematical modeling ch...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
High school seniors and transfer students who are not residents of Idaho and are planning to enroll ...
U.S. students who are not residents of Nebraska and plan to receive an IB diploma are eligible for t...
U.S. students who are residents of Maine planning to enroll as college freshmen are eligible for thi...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate students who are former or current 4-H members...
This scholarship is available for female 4-H members in Maine who are active in 4-H activities. Stud...
This scholarship is available for Maine 4-H members who are active in 4-H activities. Students must ...
This award is available to U.S. students diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD...
This scholarship is available for Maine college juniors and seniors who are under the age of 25 and...
Students attending high school in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, or the U.S. territ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship