Maine may be known for the lucrative business of lobsters, but did you also know that it has several ways for students to earn money for school, too? With these Maine scholarships, residents have the chance to win money to help pay for tuition, books, room and board, fees and more. If you don’t currently live in Maine but plan to attend one of its schools, such as: the University of Maine (UMaine), Colby College, Bowdoin College, or Maine Maritime Academy, be sure to check out this directory of scholarships for Maine students to add to your college savings fund. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This award is available to Maine resident undergraduate students who are enrolled at an eligible col...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students in Maine who are pursuing a career in journ...
This forgivable loan program is available to Maine graduating high school seniors, undergraduate stu...
This award is available to Maine undergraduate students who are attending a Maine public college/uni...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
Maine residents pursuing a major in the performing arts are eligible for this scholarship. Applicant...
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate and graduate students who have a parent or gra...
This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who are Maine residents.
This scholarship is available for Maine undergraduate and graduate students who are the children or ...
This award is given to Maine residents planning to pursue or currently pursuing a bachelor's degree ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship