Did you know that Maryland is considered the wealthiest state in the nation? Having the highest median household income doesn’t mean that paying for college is any easier, though. That’s why scholarships for Maryland residents and students are a great addition to help pay for educational expenses. If you don’t currently live in Maryland, but you plan to attend one of its colleges, such as Johns Hopkins University, the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), or the University of Maryland (UM), you may also be qualified for these state-specific scholarships. From Baltimore to Cumberland, Annapolis to Salisbury, if you are a resident or plan to attend school in Maryland, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Maryland students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school seniors with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher who are residents of an area service...
The Education Matters Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a ...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
High school seniors and transfer students who are not residents of Idaho and are planning to enroll ...
U.S. high school seniors graduating from a Jesuit high school will automatically receive this award ...
Out-of-state college freshmen or older students who plan to attend the University of Nebraska at Lin...
This award is for U.S. and international college juniors and graduate students who are pursuing a de...
This award is available to U.S. high school juniors and seniors serving as elected student body part...
U.S. undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award with a valid student ID. Applicants...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are from the continental United States o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship