Did you know that Maryland is considered the wealthiest state in the nation? Having the highest median household income doesn’t mean that paying for college is any easier, though. That’s why scholarships for Maryland residents and students are a great addition to help pay for educational expenses. If you don’t currently live in Maryland, but you plan to attend one of its colleges, such as Johns Hopkins University, the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), or the University of Maryland (UM), you may also be qualified for these state-specific scholarships. From Baltimore to Cumberland, Annapolis to Salisbury, if you are a resident or plan to attend school in Maryland, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Maryland students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school seniors who are Hispanic and residing in a state with a LULAC council are eligible for t...
This award is for full-time graduate and undergraduate students involved in the American Hellenic Ed...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students in Maryland who have a grade p...
This award is available for permanent residents of Maryland with an interest in a teaching career. ...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students from Maryland who have a grade...
This scholarship is available for African American residents of Maryland who have a grade point aver...
This scholarship is available for Jewish residents of Maryland who come from a single-family home an...
The Kassap Family Scholarship is available for residents of Maryland who commit to teaching in the M...
This scholarship is available for Jewish residents of Maryland who have a grade point average of 2.8...
This award is available to Jewish students who are are enrolled as an undergraduate in an accredited...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship