Did you know that Maryland is considered the wealthiest state in the nation? Having the highest median household income doesn’t mean that paying for college is any easier, though. That’s why scholarships for Maryland residents and students are a great addition to help pay for educational expenses. If you don’t currently live in Maryland, but you plan to attend one of its colleges, such as Johns Hopkins University, the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), or the University of Maryland (UM), you may also be qualified for these state-specific scholarships. From Baltimore to Cumberland, Annapolis to Salisbury, if you are a resident or plan to attend school in Maryland, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Maryland students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This award is for high school seniors who reside in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia a...
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is available to graduate students majoring in physical sciences...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who are residents of Washington, D.C., Maryland, ...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This award is for students who are enrolled in their second year at a two year school and are planni...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. students who are entering their junior year of college. Stud...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students w...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship