Did you know that Maryland is considered the wealthiest state in the nation? Having the highest median household income doesn’t mean that paying for college is any easier, though. That’s why scholarships for Maryland residents and students are a great addition to help pay for educational expenses. If you don’t currently live in Maryland, but you plan to attend one of its colleges, such as Johns Hopkins University, the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), or the University of Maryland (UM), you may also be qualified for these state-specific scholarships. From Baltimore to Cumberland, Annapolis to Salisbury, if you are a resident or plan to attend school in Maryland, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Maryland students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available to U.S. students who have been admitted to the University of Louisiana at La...
This award is available to U.S. undergraduate students who are planning to transfer to the Universit...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is for U.S. students who are licensed radio amateurs (novice class or higher) pursu...
U.S. incoming freshmen who are not residents of Kentucky and demonstrate financial need are eligible...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who plan to attend the University of Main...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. high school seniors who are members of Future Farmers of Ame...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are members of Future Farmers of America an...
This award is available for current U.S. high school seniors pursuing a four-year degree in an agric...
This award is available to U.S. and international undergraduate and graduate students who are reside...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship