Did you know that Maryland is considered the wealthiest state in the nation? Having the highest median household income doesn’t mean that paying for college is any easier, though. That’s why scholarships for Maryland residents and students are a great addition to help pay for educational expenses. If you don’t currently live in Maryland, but you plan to attend one of its colleges, such as Johns Hopkins University, the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), or the University of Maryland (UM), you may also be qualified for these state-specific scholarships. From Baltimore to Cumberland, Annapolis to Salisbury, if you are a resident or plan to attend school in Maryland, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Maryland students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
Graduate students who show an interest in pursuing a career in advocacy through public affairs, lobb...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
This scholarship is open to U.S. female incoming and current college freshmen who are majoring in en...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. incoming and current freshmen who are majoring in computer e...
This award is available for U.S. female incoming and current college freshmen, sophomores, and junio...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. graduate students who specialize or plan to...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This video contest is available for elementary, middle, high school, and undergraduate students in D...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are legal residents of the United States a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship