The state of Massachusetts is filled with American history. From Plymouth Rock to the Boston Tea Party, Fenway Park to Martha’s Vineyard, the Bay State is at no shortage of famous stories and landmarks. In fact, it is home to the country’s oldest establishment of higher learning, Harvard University, along with several other top universities, such as Boston College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and the University of Massachusetts (UMass). It’s no wonder that Massachusites have several scholarship awards available to help pay for school. If you are a resident or plan to attend a school in Massachusetts, you could add some "common wealth" to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Massachusetts students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The Make Me Laugh Scholarship, offered by UNIGO, is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older a...
The Wealthsimple Finance and Economics Scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate stude...
The QuestBridge College Match was created to fund complete scholarships to lower-income students so ...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This award is for high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.0 or higher who demonstrate cr...
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is available to graduate students majoring in physical sciences...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This award is available for U.S. students who are residents of Massachusetts and who are currently a...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship