Also known as the Hospitality State, Mississippi is also very welcoming to college students. It’s home to top colleges, such as: the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), Mississippi State University (MSU), Alcorn State University, and Jackson State University. The great news for residents and students planning to attend one of Mississippi’s colleges or grad schools is that there are plenty of scholarship awards available to help pay for education. If you need to add to your savings fund, be sure to browse our directory of scholarships for students in Mississippi. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship sweepstakes is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are ...
This award is available to Mississippi students who are rising undergraduate juniors and seniors at ...
This award is available to Mississippi high school students who are going to graduate or who have gr...
This forgivable loan is available to Mississippi students pursuing a master's degree in a program at...
This forgivable loan is available to Mississippi students who plan to attend an approved out-of-stat...
This grant is open to U.S. students who are incoming first-time freshmen or transfer students at Cen...
Residents of Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, or Texas who are attending a postsecondary in...
This award is available to U.S. students diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD...
The Stroud Law Firm Scholarship is available for undergraduate students in the U.S. who submit an or...
This writing contest is open to high school juniors and seniors and home-schooled students who are 1...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship