Does college tuition have you thinking that you’ll need to find treasure in order to pay for your degree? Well, look no further than scholarships for the "Treasure State," Montana. Scholarships for Montana residents are available to help pay for everything from tuition to books, room and board to lab fees. If you don’t currently live in Montana but plan to attend a school in the state, such as Montana State University (MSU), University of Montana (UM), University of Great Falls (UGF), be sure to start your "treasure hunt" with this list of Montana scholarships, too. The first best place to start looking for college awards for the "last best place" is right here on Unigo. Check out our directory of scholarships for students in Montana, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This award is for Montana high school seniors planning to attend an eligible institution of higher e...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This award is for students who are enrolled in their second year at a two year school and are planni...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. students who are entering their junior year of college. Stud...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate and graduate students w...
This scholarship is for American Indian and Alaskan Native undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are from the continental United States o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship