Does college tuition have you thinking that you’ll need to find treasure in order to pay for your degree? Well, look no further than scholarships for the "Treasure State," Montana. Scholarships for Montana residents are available to help pay for everything from tuition to books, room and board to lab fees. If you don’t currently live in Montana but plan to attend a school in the state, such as Montana State University (MSU), University of Montana (UM), University of Great Falls (UGF), be sure to start your "treasure hunt" with this list of Montana scholarships, too. The first best place to start looking for college awards for the "last best place" is right here on Unigo. Check out our directory of scholarships for students in Montana, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The Education Matters Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a ...
High school seniors with a grade point average of 2.8 or higher who are residents of an area service...
Montana residents who are enrolled in, or accepted into, a mortuary science program at an ABFSE-accr...
This award is available to U.S. high school juniors and seniors serving as elected student body part...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
High school seniors and transfer students who are not residents of Idaho and are planning to enroll ...
Out-of-state college freshmen or older students who plan to attend the University of Nebraska at Lin...
This award is for college juniors who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health with a...
This award is for college juniors or graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational saf...
This award is for U.S. and international college juniors and graduate students who are pursuing a de...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are from the continental United States o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship