Does college tuition have you thinking that you’ll need to find treasure in order to pay for your degree? Well, look no further than scholarships for the "Treasure State," Montana. Scholarships for Montana residents are available to help pay for everything from tuition to books, room and board to lab fees. If you don’t currently live in Montana but plan to attend a school in the state, such as Montana State University (MSU), University of Montana (UM), University of Great Falls (UGF), be sure to start your "treasure hunt" with this list of Montana scholarships, too. The first best place to start looking for college awards for the "last best place" is right here on Unigo. Check out our directory of scholarships for students in Montana, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
U.S. undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award with a valid student ID. Applicant...
The Top Ten List Scholarship for 2016 is open to US students who are 13 years of age and older and w...
This award is available to high school and undergraduate students 24 years of age or younger who hav...
This $10,000 Unigo Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a leg...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate students who reside within the NACE Central Area. Students...
This scholarship is available for current graduate and undergraduate students who are majoring in a ...
This award is available for Asian/Pacific Islander lesbians, bisexual females, and transpeople (both...
This award is available for a transgender student in his or her senior year of college. Applicants m...
This award is available for students who are U.S. citizens pursuing a career in human services, heal...
This scholarship is available for Latino/Latina youth under age 25 with a preference for students in...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship