Start spreading the news — scholarships for New York residents can help students pay for college! If you’re a New York student, you may qualify for these scholarships based on your home location or where you plan to attend college. Home to icons like the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Niagara Falls, and Wall Street, New York is also where you can find dream schools, such as: New York University (NYU), Columbia University, Cornell University, Syracuse University (SU), and the United States Military Academy. If you’re a student looking to attend a school in your home state of New York, take a bite out of the "apple" with these state-specific awards. Check out our directory of scholarships for students in New York, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for U.S. high school juniors and seniors who participate in a mathematical modeling ch...
This award is available for students who are legal residents of the state of New York and who plan t...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
U.S. students who are not residents of Nebraska and plan to receive an IB diploma are eligible for t...
Current undergraduate U.S. or Canadian citizens who have disabilities are eligible for this award. S...
U.S. and Canadian citizens who are pursuing master's degrees in library and information studies at A...
Graduate students who have completed no more than 12 hours in an approved MLS/MLIS program while att...
Graduate students who have completed no more than 12 hours in an approved Master of Library Science ...
U.S. and Canadian citizens who will have earned no more than 12 hours towards a Master of Library Sc...
U.S. and Canadian citizens who will not have earned more than 12 hours toward a Master of Library Sc...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who reside within 50 miles of a Simon® pr...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship