Start spreading the news — scholarships for New York residents can help students pay for college! If you’re a New York student, you may qualify for these scholarships based on your home location or where you plan to attend college. Home to icons like the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Niagara Falls, and Wall Street, New York is also where you can find dream schools, such as: New York University (NYU), Columbia University, Cornell University, Syracuse University (SU), and the United States Military Academy. If you’re a student looking to attend a school in your home state of New York, take a bite out of the "apple" with these state-specific awards. Check out our directory of scholarships for students in New York, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
U.S. high school juniors and seniors and college freshmen who are either residents of Connecticut or...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. incoming and current freshmen who are majoring in computer e...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. graduate students who specialize or plan to...
This award is available to U.S. college juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are studying jou...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who attend high school in Houston, Texas; Chica...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship