Home to the oldest state university in the U.S. (the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill), it comes as no surprise that residents and students of the Tar Heel State have a high priority for continued education. With the rising costs of tuition, books, room and board, fees, and more, the dreams of a college education can seem almost out of budget. Luckily, there are plenty of scholarships for North Carolina residents to help pay for the costs of college. Even if you aren’t a current resident of North Carolina but plan to attend a school in the state, such as University of North Carolina at: Chapel Hill (UNC), Duke University, Wake Forest University, or North Carolina State University (NCSU), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for North Carolina students. Check out our directory of North Carolina scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
Residents of Chatham, Durham, Orange, Wake, or Person counties in North Carolina who are incoming or...
Residents of North Carolina who have been admitted to a program in North Carolina offering a master'...
Registered nurses who are residents of North Carolina and have been admitted to a bachelor's or mast...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. ...
The Stuck at Prom Scholarship Program is available to high school students with creativity. Applican...
Registered nurses who are residents of North Carolina and have been admitted to a program in North C...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are legal residents of the United States a...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
U.S. students who are non-Arizona residents and have been members of Phi Theta Kappa for one or more...
This writing competition is open to U.S. graduate students pursuing a career in planning. The applic...
This scholarship sweepstakes is available to U.S. high school and college students who are enrolled ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship