Home to the oldest state university in the U.S. (the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill), it comes as no surprise that residents and students of the Tar Heel State have a high priority for continued education. With the rising costs of tuition, books, room and board, fees, and more, the dreams of a college education can seem almost out of budget. Luckily, there are plenty of scholarships for North Carolina residents to help pay for the costs of college. Even if you aren’t a current resident of North Carolina but plan to attend a school in the state, such as University of North Carolina at: Chapel Hill (UNC), Duke University, Wake Forest University, or North Carolina State University (NCSU), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for North Carolina students. Check out our directory of North Carolina scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship sweepstakes is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are ...
This award is available for North Carolina students who are enrolled full time at an eligible state ...
Students attending high school in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, or the U.S. territ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in North Carolina who are employed in retail o...
This scholarship is available for current undergraduate students in North Carolina who are employed ...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This undergraduate scholarship is open to residents of Forsyth County, North Carolina, who have been...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors who attend a Forsyth County (NC) high school and pla...
This scholarship is open to women who are 23 years of age or older and attend or plan to attend sele...
This scholarship is open to incoming and current undergraduate nursing students from Forsyth County,...
This scholarship is open to high school seniors at Forsyth County (NC) public high schools who have ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship