Home to the oldest state university in the U.S. (the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill), it comes as no surprise that residents and students of the Tar Heel State have a high priority for continued education. With the rising costs of tuition, books, room and board, fees, and more, the dreams of a college education can seem almost out of budget. Luckily, there are plenty of scholarships for North Carolina residents to help pay for the costs of college. Even if you aren’t a current resident of North Carolina but plan to attend a school in the state, such as University of North Carolina at: Chapel Hill (UNC), Duke University, Wake Forest University, or North Carolina State University (NCSU), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for North Carolina students. Check out our directory of North Carolina scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is available to U.S. students who have been admitted to the University of Louisiana at La...
This award is available to U.S. undergraduate students who are planning to transfer to the Universit...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. undergraduate students at North Carolina St...
The L. Phil and Alice J. Wicker Scholarship is for a licensed radio amateur with a general class or ...
This scholarship is for U.S. students who are licensed radio amateurs (novice class or higher) pursu...
This award is available to North Carolina high school seniors who are planning to enroll full time a...
U.S. incoming freshmen who are not residents of Kentucky and demonstrate financial need are eligible...
This scholarship is open to African-American high school seniors who reside in Mecklenburg County, N...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who plan to attend the University of Main...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship