Home to the oldest state university in the U.S. (the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill), it comes as no surprise that residents and students of the Tar Heel State have a high priority for continued education. With the rising costs of tuition, books, room and board, fees, and more, the dreams of a college education can seem almost out of budget. Luckily, there are plenty of scholarships for North Carolina residents to help pay for the costs of college. Even if you aren’t a current resident of North Carolina but plan to attend a school in the state, such as University of North Carolina at: Chapel Hill (UNC), Duke University, Wake Forest University, or North Carolina State University (NCSU), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for North Carolina students. Check out our directory of North Carolina scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved in community service, including, but not limited to ...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved with Becca's Closet are eligible to apply for this a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students in the AIST So...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
North Carolina high school seniors or older students who are enrolled in a state- or federally recog...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. incoming and current freshmen who are majoring in computer e...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. graduate students who specialize or plan to...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship