Home to the oldest state university in the U.S. (the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill), it comes as no surprise that residents and students of the Tar Heel State have a high priority for continued education. With the rising costs of tuition, books, room and board, fees, and more, the dreams of a college education can seem almost out of budget. Luckily, there are plenty of scholarships for North Carolina residents to help pay for the costs of college. Even if you aren’t a current resident of North Carolina but plan to attend a school in the state, such as University of North Carolina at: Chapel Hill (UNC), Duke University, Wake Forest University, or North Carolina State University (NCSU), you may also be qualified for these scholarships for North Carolina students. Check out our directory of North Carolina scholarships, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This scholarship is available to a student who is entering North Carolina State University as a full...
This award is available for current high school seniors in the U.S., Canada or the United Kingdom. ...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who plan to attend North Carolina State U...
This award is for high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.0 or higher who demonstrate cr...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores and graduate students who are residents of North...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
This award is for students who are enrolled in their second year at a two year school and are planni...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship