Finding money for college can seem like a long, arduous journey. It may seem like you’re traveling the Oregon Trail, hoping to find some real gold when you finally arrive at your destination. For those living in the state of Oregon, your journey to find money for school may start, and end, here with this list of scholarships for Oregon residents. If you aren’t a current resident of Oregon but plan to attend a school in the state, such as the University of Oregon (UO), Oregon State University (OSU), Portland State University (PSU) Reed College, or Lewis & Clark College, your trail for free college dollars may start here with available scholarships for Oregon students. Get the wagon rolling, and browse our directory of Oregon scholarships! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are currently involved in high school or af...
U.S. undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award with a valid student ID. Applicant...
The Top Ten List Scholarship for 2016 is open to US students who are 13 years of age and older and w...
This award is available to high school and undergraduate students 24 years of age or younger who hav...
This $10,000 Unigo Scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a leg...
This award is for full-time graduate students who are members of the Oregon Chapter of TWS who are a...
This award is for a full-time undergraduate student attending an Oregon institution and pursuing a d...
This scholarship is available for current graduate and undergraduate students who are majoring in a ...
This award is available for Asian/Pacific Islander lesbians, bisexual females, and transpeople (both...
This award is available for a transgender student in his or her senior year of college. Applicants m...
This award is available for students who are U.S. citizens pursuing a career in human services, heal...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship