Finding money for college can seem like a long, arduous journey. It may seem like you’re traveling the Oregon Trail, hoping to find some real gold when you finally arrive at your destination. For those living in the state of Oregon, your journey to find money for school may start, and end, here with this list of scholarships for Oregon residents. If you aren’t a current resident of Oregon but plan to attend a school in the state, such as the University of Oregon (UO), Oregon State University (OSU), Portland State University (PSU) Reed College, or Lewis & Clark College, your trail for free college dollars may start here with available scholarships for Oregon students. Get the wagon rolling, and browse our directory of Oregon scholarships! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who plan to attend the University of Main...
This grant is available to Oregon residents who are currently attending or planning to attend a lice...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors in Alaska, Oregon, and Western Washington...
This scholarship is available for undergraduate residents of Oregon who are pursuing higher educatio...
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international students who are majoring in civil engineer...
This scholarship is available to Georgia high school seniors with demonstrated financial need who ha...
This scholarship is open to female re-entry/non-traditional students who are majoring in engineering...
This award is open to re-entry/non-traditional female students who plan to major in engineering and ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship