Finding money for college can seem like a long, arduous journey. It may seem like you’re traveling the Oregon Trail, hoping to find some real gold when you finally arrive at your destination. For those living in the state of Oregon, your journey to find money for school may start, and end, here with this list of scholarships for Oregon residents. If you aren’t a current resident of Oregon but plan to attend a school in the state, such as the University of Oregon (UO), Oregon State University (OSU), Portland State University (PSU) Reed College, or Lewis & Clark College, your trail for free college dollars may start here with available scholarships for Oregon students. Get the wagon rolling, and browse our directory of Oregon scholarships! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for U.S. and international students who are majoring in civil engineer...
This scholarship is open to Latino students who intend to work as a practicing professional planner ...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. entering freshmen at the University of Arizona who are not resident...
U.S. students who are non-Arizona residents and National Merit Finalists are eligible for this award...
This award is for available to U.S. students who are not residents of Iowa and are planning to atten...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who are National Merit or Achievement Fin...
This scholarship is available for international and non-resident students planning to study in a gra...
This grant is available to Oregon resident undergraduate students who are enrolled at an eligible po...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship