Finding money for college can seem like a long, arduous journey. It may seem like you’re traveling the Oregon Trail, hoping to find some real gold when you finally arrive at your destination. For those living in the state of Oregon, your journey to find money for school may start, and end, here with this list of scholarships for Oregon residents. If you aren’t a current resident of Oregon but plan to attend a school in the state, such as the University of Oregon (UO), Oregon State University (OSU), Portland State University (PSU) Reed College, or Lewis & Clark College, your trail for free college dollars may start here with available scholarships for Oregon students. Get the wagon rolling, and browse our directory of Oregon scholarships! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for U.S. students who are admitted to Oregon Institute of Technology. Students must ha...
This award is for U.S students who are admitted to Oregon Institute of Technology as a transfer stud...
This award is for Oregon resident students who are admitted to Oregon Institute of Technology. Stude...
College graduates with a four-year degree who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to enter thi...
This scholarship is available for Oregon residents who are 16 years of age or older that plan to pur...
This fellowship is open to international and U.S. second-year graduate students who are enrolled in ...
This essay contest is open to U.S. high school and college students who submit an essay on the book ...
This scholarship is for high school seniors who have caddied, successfully and regularly, for two or...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This scholarship is available for graduate women in Oregon and southwest Washington who are majoring...
This scholarship is available for women in Oregon and southwest Washington who are majoring in trans...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship