Finding money for college can seem like a long, arduous journey. It may seem like you’re traveling the Oregon Trail, hoping to find some real gold when you finally arrive at your destination. For those living in the state of Oregon, your journey to find money for school may start, and end, here with this list of scholarships for Oregon residents. If you aren’t a current resident of Oregon but plan to attend a school in the state, such as the University of Oregon (UO), Oregon State University (OSU), Portland State University (PSU) Reed College, or Lewis & Clark College, your trail for free college dollars may start here with available scholarships for Oregon students. Get the wagon rolling, and browse our directory of Oregon scholarships! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved with Becca's Closet are eligible to apply for this a...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This grant is open to U.S. students who are incoming first-time freshmen or transfer students at Cen...
This writing contest is open to high school juniors and seniors and home-schooled students who are 1...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students in the Pacific...
This award is available for students who self-identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender or ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are legal residents of the United States a...
This scholarship is open to U.S. continuing, transfer, graduate, and law students at the University ...
This scholarship is open to U.S. entering freshmen at the University of Arizona who are not resident...
U.S. students who are non-Arizona residents and National Merit Finalists are eligible for this award...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship