Although the smallest state in America, don’t let the size of Rhode Island fool you. Scholarships are large for students and residents of the Ocean State. So, don’t think you have to live in one of the Newport Mansions in order to afford a Rhode Island school, like Brown University, Bryant University, or the University of Rhode Island. If you are a resident or plan to attend a school in Rhode Island, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Rhode Island students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship program offers financial assistance to a Rhode Island high school senior who demons...
This scholarship is available for Rhode Island high school seniors whose parents did not graduate fr...
Applicants for this scholarship must be 25 years of age or older and attending any degree-conferring...
This fellowship program is open to Rhode Island residents who need financial assistance to acquire e...
This scholarship contest is open to U.S. high school seniors and college students who will be enroll...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved in community service, including, but not limited to ...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved with Becca's Closet are eligible to apply for this a...
This scholarship is open to any applicant who is 13 years of age or older and is a legal resident of...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This scholarship is available for international and U.S. graduate students who specialize or plan to...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship