Although the smallest state in America, don’t let the size of Rhode Island fool you. Scholarships are large for students and residents of the Ocean State. So, don’t think you have to live in one of the Newport Mansions in order to afford a Rhode Island school, like Brown University, Bryant University, or the University of Rhode Island. If you are a resident or plan to attend a school in Rhode Island, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Rhode Island students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The Make Me Laugh Scholarship, offered by UNIGO, is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older a...
The QuestBridge College Match was created to fund complete scholarships to lower-income students so ...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Rhode Island who have unmet financial need ...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
This scholarship is for American Indian and Alaskan Native undergraduate and graduate students who a...
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are from the continental United States o...
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who are enrolled in a federally recognized Americ...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. students who are entering their junior year of college. Stud...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship