Although the smallest state in America, don’t let the size of Rhode Island fool you. Scholarships are large for students and residents of the Ocean State. So, don’t think you have to live in one of the Newport Mansions in order to afford a Rhode Island school, like Brown University, Bryant University, or the University of Rhode Island. If you are a resident or plan to attend a school in Rhode Island, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Rhode Island students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who reside in Rhode Island and ...
U.S. and international students who have an active technician cass amateur radio license or higher a...
This scholarship is open to international and U.S. licensed radio amateurs who reside in the ARRL Ne...
This scholarship is offered to a licensed radio amateur with a general class or higher license who i...
This scholarship is awarded to licensed radio amateurs who are residents of Maine, New Hampshire, Ve...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
U.S. incoming freshmen who are not residents of Kentucky and demonstrate financial need are eligible...
U.S. high school seniors and currently enrolled students pursuing a two- or four-year degree in sele...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. high school seniors who are members of Future Farmers of Ame...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors who are members of Future Farmers of America an...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship