Although the smallest state in America, don’t let the size of Rhode Island fool you. Scholarships are large for students and residents of the Ocean State. So, don’t think you have to live in one of the Newport Mansions in order to afford a Rhode Island school, like Brown University, Bryant University, or the University of Rhode Island. If you are a resident or plan to attend a school in Rhode Island, you could add some free college dollars to your savings, too. Check out this directory of scholarships for Rhode Island students, and apply online today! For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
Current undergraduate U.S. or Canadian citizens who have disabilities are eligible for this award. S...
U.S. and Canadian citizens who are pursuing master's degrees in library and information studies at A...
Graduate students who have completed no more than 12 hours in an approved MLS/MLIS program while att...
Graduate students who have completed no more than 12 hours in an approved Master of Library Science ...
U.S. and Canadian citizens who will have earned no more than 12 hours towards a Master of Library Sc...
U.S. and Canadian citizens who will not have earned more than 12 hours toward a Master of Library Sc...
High school seniors and transfer students who are not residents of Idaho and are planning to enroll ...
U.S. students who are not residents of Nebraska and plan to receive an IB diploma are eligible for t...
U.S. high school seniors who are residents of Rhode Island and have been diagnosed with epilepsy are...
This award is available to U.S. students diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship