Did you know that Virginia is home to the country’s second oldest institute of higher education, the College of William and Mary? This school had some pretty prestigious alumni as well, including presidents Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, and John Tyler. With such a strong history in education, it’s no surprise to see the support of continued learning with these scholarships for Virginia residents. Even if you don’t currently live in Virginia, but plan to attend one of its schools, such as: the College of William and Mary (W&M), University of Virginia (UVa), James Madison University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), or George Mason University (GMU), you may also have the chance to add to your college savings fund with these Virginia scholarships. We’ve already done the searching for you; all you need to do is apply! Browse through our list of scholarships for Virginia students to see all the awards available to you. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is for high school seniors who reside in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia a...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
This award is available for U.S. students who are planning to enroll in, or are currently enrolled i...
This award is available for U.S. and international Christian graduate students. Recipients are sele...
This award is for students who are enrolled in their second year at a two year school and are planni...
This award is for U.S. and International students who are planning to attend Louisiana Tech Universi...
This award is for U.S. full-time graduate students who have been residents of Virginia for at least ...
This award is for U.S. professional artists who have been residents of Virginia for at least 24 mont...
This award is for U.S. full-time undergraduate students who have been residents of Virginia for at l...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship