Did you know that Virginia is home to the country’s second oldest institute of higher education, the College of William and Mary? This school had some pretty prestigious alumni as well, including presidents Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, and John Tyler. With such a strong history in education, it’s no surprise to see the support of continued learning with these scholarships for Virginia residents. Even if you don’t currently live in Virginia, but plan to attend one of its schools, such as: the College of William and Mary (W&M), University of Virginia (UVa), James Madison University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), or George Mason University (GMU), you may also have the chance to add to your college savings fund with these Virginia scholarships. We’ve already done the searching for you; all you need to do is apply! Browse through our list of scholarships for Virginia students to see all the awards available to you. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for U.S. high school seniors who are members of or have a parent who is a me...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved with Becca's Closet are eligible to apply for this a...
U.S. high school seniors who have been involved in community service, including, but not limited to ...
High school seniors who are Hispanic and residing in a state with a LULAC council are eligible for t...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This award is available for U.S. minority students who are currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program and...
This scholarship sweepstakes is open to U.S. high school seniors and undergraduate students who are ...
This grant is open to U.S. students who are incoming first-time freshmen or transfer students at Cen...
This award is available to U.S. students diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD...
This writing contest is open to high school juniors and seniors and home-schooled students who are 1...
This scholarship program is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are enrolled full time in a hosp...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship