Did you know that Virginia is home to the country’s second oldest institute of higher education, the College of William and Mary? This school had some pretty prestigious alumni as well, including presidents Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, and John Tyler. With such a strong history in education, it’s no surprise to see the support of continued learning with these scholarships for Virginia residents. Even if you don’t currently live in Virginia, but plan to attend one of its schools, such as: the College of William and Mary (W&M), University of Virginia (UVa), James Madison University, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), or George Mason University (GMU), you may also have the chance to add to your college savings fund with these Virginia scholarships. We’ve already done the searching for you; all you need to do is apply! Browse through our list of scholarships for Virginia students to see all the awards available to you. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors w...
This award is available for U.S. students who are planning to enroll in, or are currently enrolled i...
This scholarship is open to U.S. female incoming and current college freshmen who are majoring in en...
This scholarship is open to female U.S. incoming and current freshmen who are majoring in computer e...
High school seniors who are not residents of Arizona and have competitive grade point averages and a...
U.S. undergraduate students who are enrolled in a hospitality management program and have a grade po...
This scholarship program is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are enrolled full time in a hosp...
This scholarship is open to U.S. legal permanent residents who are 18 years of age or older and curr...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are legal residents of the United States a...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This writing competition is open to U.S. graduate students pursuing a career in planning. The applic...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship