Washington State is home to several technology innovators, such as companies including Amazon.com, Whitepages.com, and even Microsoft’s Bill Gates. So, it’s only natural for Washington residents to look to the Internet for help finding these state-specific scholarships. If you don’t currently live in Washington State, but plan to attend one of its schools such as the University of Washington (UW), Washington State University (WSU), Seattle University, or Evergreen State College, you may also have the chance to add to your college savings fund with these Washington scholarships. We’ve already done the searching for you; all you need to do is apply! Browse through our list of scholarships for Washington students to see all the awards available to you. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The Wealthsimple Finance and Economics Scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate stude...
The Make Me Laugh Scholarship, offered by UNIGO, is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older a...
This award is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who are currently enrolled (or enro...
This scholarship is for high school seniors who have caddied, successfully and regularly, for two or...
This award is for U.S. students who are enrolled full-time at a public community, junior or city col...
This award is for high school seniors with a grade point average of 2.0 or higher who demonstrate cr...
The Fannie and John Hertz Foundation is available to graduate students majoring in physical sciences...
U.S. students enrolled in grades six through eight are eligible for this award. Students must submi...
This creative and fun scholarship program is open to all U.S. students who are 13 and older and who ...
U.S. high school students in grades nine through twelve who are 19 years of age or younger are eligi...
This award is available for U.S. students who are planning to enroll in, or are currently enrolled i...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship