With their unique schooling, homeschool students may be eligible for scholarships based on their non-traditional education. There are several organizations, schools, and private donors that offer homeschool scholarships to help students obtain a college degree. Since many homeschooled students don’t have access to a high school guidance department, it’s important to inquire about scholarship opportunities through the community, churches, parents' employers, and an online scholarship search that includes homeschool scholarships and resources. You can also browse our directory of homeschool scholarships below and start applying for college money today!
The Tortoise Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship is being offered to Kansas and or Missouri area high sc...
This scholarship is available for homeschooled students in Michigan who are practicing and active Ca...
U.S. high school juniors and seniors who are residents of Virginia may enter this essay contest. Stu...
This award is available for U.S. students in grades 4-12 who are 19 years of age or younger. Student...
This award is available for U.S. students in grades six through twelve who are residents of Clay Cou...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship