We salute our American heroes — the brave men and women who proudly serve in the United States military. Many who choose to enter the U.S. military do so after high school, but that doesn’t mean that they need to sacrifice a college education to do so. In fact, there are several scholarship awards for those in the military to help pay for college. Whether it’s the: U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy, service members and veterans (and often their spouses and dependents) are eligible for military scholarships and grants. There are even awards available for those who plan to join a branch of the U.S. military or are members of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) in high school. If you, your parent, or your spouse is a service member or veteran of the U.S. military, be sure to browse and apply to this list of military scholarships. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who are the dependent child of a U.S. soldie...
This scholarship is available for U.S. military veterans who have been injured on duty. Selected sc...
The TonaLaw Veteran's Scholarship is available for U.S. students who have a history of military serv...
This award is available for Texas undergraduate and graduate students who are members of the Texas N...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate students who are children of Vietnam veterans and res...
This scholarship is available to New Hampshire resident undergraduate students who are 16-25 years o...
This contest is open to anyone who submits an essay of 3,000 words or less about the role of leaders...
This award is for Illinois resident students who are members of the Illinois National Guard planning...
U.S. citizens/permanent residents in grades 7 through 12 are eligible to enter this contest. Student...
This scholarship is available to any qualified active duty, reservist, honorably discharged or retir...
The Whitfield, Bryson & Mason Disabled Veterans Scholarship is available for veterans of any branch ...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship