We salute our American heroes — the brave men and women who proudly serve in the United States military. Many who choose to enter the U.S. military do so after high school, but that doesn’t mean that they need to sacrifice a college education to do so. In fact, there are several scholarship awards for those in the military to help pay for college. Whether it’s the: U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy, service members and veterans (and often their spouses and dependents) are eligible for military scholarships and grants. There are even awards available for those who plan to join a branch of the U.S. military or are members of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) in high school. If you, your parent, or your spouse is a service member or veteran of the U.S. military, be sure to browse and apply to this list of military scholarships. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in nursing. S...
U.S. service veterans currently majoring in biology, chemistry or physics at the University of Wisco...
The Two Ten Footwear Foundation Classic Scholarship is available to students with military experienc...
This scholarship is available for U.S. veterans in Illinois who are pursuing an undergraduate degree...
This scholarship is available for graduating seniors at Roy C. Ketcham High School who demonstrate l...
This award is available for current seniors at Arlington Highschool in New York state. Applicants m...
This award is available for Florida undergraduate students who are attending an eligible college or ...
International and U.S. high school seniors or current undergraduate students who are enrolled full t...
This scholarship is open to U.S. high school seniors/graduates who plan to pursue undergraduate stud...
The dependents of Army soldiers who are under 23 years of age and enrolling full time in an undergra...
This scholarship is open to spouses of active duty or retired Army soldiers and widow(er)s of soldie...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship