We salute our American heroes — the brave men and women who proudly serve in the United States military. Many who choose to enter the U.S. military do so after high school, but that doesn’t mean that they need to sacrifice a college education to do so. In fact, there are several scholarship awards for those in the military to help pay for college. Whether it’s the: U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy, service members and veterans (and often their spouses and dependents) are eligible for military scholarships and grants. There are even awards available for those who plan to join a branch of the U.S. military or are members of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) in high school. If you, your parent, or your spouse is a service member or veteran of the U.S. military, be sure to browse and apply to this list of military scholarships. For even more scholarships, fill out a free Unigo profile to discover your personalized list of possible awards.
The General Prize Essay Contest is provided by the U.S. Naval Instititute. It is open to all essays ...
This scholarship is available to any qualified active duty, reservist, honorably discharged or retir...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Tampa and St. Petersburg Florida who have a...
This scholarship is available for U.S. high school seniors who reside in Hillsborough County, Florid...
This award is available for U.S. citizens who have been living in Washington state, Oregon, Idaho, M...
This scholarship is available for a high school senior in Pinellas County who demonstrates a strong ...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors in Pinellas County who have a grade point aver...
This scholarship is open to U.S. students who reside in Kansas and have a grade point average of 2.5...
U.S. college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who plan to major in computer science fields, electric...
This scholarship is open to degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students at Columbia College o...
This scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students at Columbia College o...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship