Most students know that they must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to find out their Expected Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is a relative measurement of the student's ability to pay for school, and this number is often used to determine the amount of federal and state assistance available. This is a good start, but the true Cost of Attendance (COA) is often different than the sticker price. Most students have expenses beyond tuition, including room and board, books, and other costs. Before turning to student loans, students with financial need can look for scholarships to help close the gap between their EFC and COA. Our Scholarship Directory for need-based scholarships is a great place to start.
This award is available for U.S. citizens who are currently high school seniors in Los Angeles, CA, ...
This award is available for U.S. citizens who are enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a grad...
This scholarship is available for high school seniors who are residents of the United States, Canada...
This award is available for U.S. students who have received organ transplant surgery. Applicants mus...
This award is available for female students who are not U.S. or Canadian citizens. Applicants must ...
U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of Cleburne County, Arkansas are eligible for this awa...
The Airport Council International of North America Scholarship is available to U.S. and Canadian gra...
This award is for single parents who are residents of Crawford, Franklin, or Sebastian counties, AR,...
This scholarship is open to U.S. undergraduate and graduate students who have been diagnosed with cy...
Current undergraduate single parents who reside in Clay County, Arkansas are eligible for this award...
This scholarship is available for female students to assist in obtaining their private pilot license...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship