Today, it isn’t uncommon to see women attending colleges and universities right alongside men, but that wasn’t always the case. There’s been great progress in bridging the gap between equal rights of men and women — but we still have a ways to go. Women typically still earn less and are less-frequently found in leadership positions than men. Today’s woman is pursuing a career — and often taking care of her family at the same time. Several organizations and colleges offer scholarships for women to continue their education and go after their goals. Search our list of scholarships for women, and show the world just what a girl can do!
This award will be given to Rhode Island women to assist with transportation, child-care, tutoring, ...
The Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate women who submit three to ...
This award is available for Delaware female undergraduate students who have had a break in education...
U.S. women who are 17 years of age or older and have been out of the workforce for a period of time,...
- Athletic Scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships
- Company-Sponsored Scholarships
- Full List of Scholarships & Grants
- Merit-Based Scholarships
- Minority Scholarships
- Our Scholarships
- Scholarship Contests & Sweepstakes
- Scholarships by Major
- Scholarships by State
- Scholarships by Type
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships for High School Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Weird Scholarships
- $1,500 - I Have a Dream Scholarship
- $10,000 - Unigo $10K Scholarship
- $1,500 - Sweet and Simple Scholarship
- $2,500 - Superpower Scholarship
- $3,000 - All About Education Scholarship
- $1,500 - Fifth Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Do-Over Scholarship
- $1,500 - Flavor of the Month Scholarship
- $1,500 - Make Me Laugh Scholarship
- $1,500 - Shout It Out Scholarship
- $2,000 - Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- $5,000 - Education Matters Scholarship
- $1,500 - Top Ten List Scholarship